SeaWorld Orlando has shared the story of Donna, a 33 year old male King Penguin, who is a two time cancer survivor.
- Donna was first diagnosed with cancer back in May 2019. At the time, he underwent several surgeries and treatments.
- Unfortunately, it was discovered this year that the cancer recurred. Another surgery was performed and this time, SeaWorld was able to completely excise the cancer.
- Donna now lives comfortably under the care of the team at Antartica: Empire of the Penguin.
More SeaWorld News:
- SeaWorld debuted their longtime event Howl-O-Scream at their Orlando and San Diego parks for the first time this year. We were at the opening night of both events and have reviews for you.
- SeaWorld San Diego is launching another incredible year for Pass Members with the best value for guests which includes amazing benefits ranging from no blockout dates, up to six free guest tickets and access to a new exclusive event.
- Emperor, the new dive coaster that was originally supposed to open in 2020 at SeaWorld San Diego, will now open in March 2022.