- Starting November 25th, the docuseries The Beatles: Get Back will roll out on Disney+.
- This morning, the streaming service released a new trailer for the film.
- The Beatles: Get Back is a three-part documentary series compiled from more than 55 hours of footage filmed by Michael Lindsay-Hogg in 1969 along with 150 hours of mostly unheard audio recordings from the Let It Be album sessions
- Director Peter Jackon’s finished film was originally set to debut in theatres last year but was eventually moved to Disney+ and expanded into three parts, with each part running approximately two hours.
- While the first part of the documentary is set to debut on November 25th, subsequent installments will arrive on November 26th and 27th.
More Disney+ News:
- Yesterday, Disney+ debuted the trailer for Home Sweet Home Alone, streaming on the platform November 12th.
- Speaking of November 12th, Disney+ Day promises a slew of new releases and surprises to celebrate the service’s second anniversary.
- In the meantime, the new show Just Beyond premiered today on Disney+ — and you can check out Bill’s review of the series.