It’s that time once again, time for Guy Harvey to make an appearance at SeaWorld Orlando. The latest Guy Harvey Weekend will take place at the park November 6 and 7, 2021.
- After first launching a partnership together in 2018, Guy Harvey is back at SeaWorld Orlando for another weekend, taking place November 6 and 7.
- Guests are invited to meet Guy Harvey for photos and autographs at the Guy Harvey Store in the park’s Waterfront.
- The goal of the partnership is to raise awareness on ocean health and the plight of sharks in the wild.
- If you’re in the park on Saturday, November 6, there’s an additional opportunity to meet Guy Harvey, through a prix fixe dinner at Sharks Underwater Grill. Your purchase includes 1 Guy Harvey Print, meet & greet before dinner, and a presentation by Guy Harvey.
- Tickets are $99 per person (ages 3+)
- Meal Includes:
- Choice of Appetizer- Cold Water Lobster Bisque, Tempura Chicken Satay OR Burrata & Beets
- Choice of Entrée- Kobe Beef Sliders, Claxton Family Farms Chicken, OR Miso Roasted Atlantic Salmon
- Choice of Dessert- Key Lime Pie, Cabernet Chocolate Cake, OR Brownie Sundae
- For more information, and to purchase tickets for the dinner, visit SeaWorld’s official website.
More SeaWorld News:
- Last month, SeaWorld debuted their longtime event Howl-O-Scream at their Orlando and San Diego parks for the first time this year. We were at the opening night of both events and have reviews for you.
- SeaWorld San Diego is launching another incredible year for Pass Members with the best value for guests which includes amazing benefits ranging from no blockout dates, up to six free guest tickets and access to a new exclusive event.
- Emperor, the new dive coaster that was originally supposed to open in 2020 at SeaWorld San Diego, will now open in March 2022.