Hulu has revealed the trailer and key art for their upcoming docuseries, The Curse of VonDutch: A Brand to Die For.
- The Curse of Von Dutch: A Brand to Die For chronicles the unbelievable true story behind the rise and fall of the 2000s most iconic fashion trend. In this epic character-driven saga, Venice Beach surfers, gangsters, European garmentos and Hollywood movers and shakers all vie for control of the infamous brand — pushing it from obscurity to one of the most recognizable labels on Earth. After a decade of backstabbing, greed, and bloodshed, their lives – and pop culture – will never be the same.
- Directed by Andrew Renzi, all three episodes will premiere Thursday, November 18, only on Hulu.
- A trailer has been released for the show, which you can view below:
More Hulu News:
- Hulu just announced that the second half of season two of the Emmy-nominated comedy Pen15 will debut on December 3rd, with a trailer and new poster released.
- The next installment of The New York Times Presents will premiere on November 19th titled Malfunction: The Dressing Down of Janet Jackson.
- 20th Century and Hulu are producing a new two-hour film based on the Stephen King short story, The Boogeyman.