Disney Cruise Line has announced an extension in payments for guests traveling in unrestricted stateroom categories, as well as a relaxation in their cruise cancellation fee schedule.
- For sailings through May 31, 2022, Disney Cruise Line is temporarily extending final payment until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories. This means that those Guests who have not yet reached their final payment due date can wait until up to 60 days prior to sailing to pay for their cruise vacation.
- Onboard cruise activities can be scheduled within Guests’ Castaway Club booking window once final payment is received.
- In addition, Disney Cruise Line is also temporarily relaxing their cruise cancellation fee schedule for sailings through May 31, 2022, as you can see below:
More Disney Cruise Line News:
- A 15-year Marine Terminal and Berth User Agreement between Disney Cruise Line and Broward County was finalized which will allow Disney to conduct multi-day passenger cruises from Port Everglades’ Cruise Terminal 4 as soon as October 2023.
As we get closer to the maiden voyage of the Disney Wish, the newest ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, we’re learning more details about the offerings that will be found on the ship, including programming in the new Hero Zone.
- Jordan Fisher, known for many different contributions to Disney parks and films, will be performing on the Disney Cruise Line float in this year’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning