SeaWorld Orlando’s formerly sea creature themed carousel has been given a Sesame Street overlay to better fit in with the neighboring Sesame Street Land, and it opened to guests this past Wednesday.
- Sesame Street Land opened at SeaWorld Orlando in 2019, replacing the former Shamu’s Happy Harbor, with overlays to all the children’s attractions in addition to the impressive Sesame Street neighborhood.
- One attraction notably left out of the retheming process was the Sea Carousel, which was located just outside of the bounds of Sesame Street Land. The Sea Carousel originally opened in the park in 2007.
The former Sea Carousel.
- Two years later, SeaWorld have added to the area by transforming the Sea Carousel into the Sunny Day Carousel, as announced in the tweet shown below:
More SeaWorld News:
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration began Friday, November 12 at both the Orlando and San Diego parks. Mike was at SeaWorld San Diego and Tony was at SeaWorld Orlando to report in on the festive fun.
- SeaWorld Orlando has announced that its coolest new coaster, Ice Breaker, is opening in February of 2022.
- Meanwhile, SeaWorld San Diego have also announced that their new coaster, Emperor, which was scheduled to open this summer will now be opening next year in March of 2022.