Tokyo Disneyland is known for having lots of highly unique merchandise, and one of the new items soon to hit store shelves is actually food, more specifically Tokyo Disneyland Pocky!
- According to Japan Today, Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea are getting their own special version of the beloved chocolate-covered pretzel sticks from Japanese candy maker Glico.
- This special edition of Pocky appears to be the standard milk chocolate version, however the pretzel core has a Mickey Mouse silhouette.
- The 15-stick Disney Pocky pack is priced at 1,400 yen (US $12.30), which will definitely cost you more than regular Pocky sticks would. However, at 18 centimeters, the Disney Pocky are a little over four centimeters longer than the standard version and come individually wrapped.
- Disney Pocky will go on sale December 1, and can be found inside Tokyo Disneyland at the World Bazaar Confectionery candy shop, inside Tokyo DisneySea at Valentina’s Sweets, and can also be purchased through the Tokyo Disney Resort app.
More International Disney Park News:
- Walt Disney Imagineering has shown off the latest construction progress for Arendelle: The World of Frozen, a brand new land coming soon to Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Tokyo Disney Resort has released a new drone video showing off the construction progress of the new Fantasy Springs area coming to Tokyo DisneySea over the last two years.
- Orbitron at Disneyland Paris’ Discoveryland is one of the park’s original attractions from opening day in 1992. Recently, Orbitron has undergone a complete refurbishment and it’s looking better than ever.