The Disney Designer Collection is back and this year the dolls are inspired by the Ultimate Princess Celebration. Throughout 2021 and into 2022, 15 collectible dolls along with a matching pin will be released on a monthly basis and the next doll featured is Ariel.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The Disney Designer Collection is proud to introduce the Ultimate Princess Celebration, a limited-edition series of dolls carefully crafted by artists across The Walt Disney Company.
- Ariel is the third doll to be featured in the collection and is designed by Ashley Losada.
- Losada grew up in the Caribbean, and was inspired by the bright colors and beautiful seascape imagery of The Little Mermaid for her enchanting vision of Ariel.
- The edition size is 10,000 and the doll retails for $129.99.
- The Disney Designer Collection Ariel Doll is available on shopDisney starting December 14th at 7am PT; the companion pin will be available after the doll’s release.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Mother of pearl finish beaded headdress, backpiece, purse, top, and shoes
- Sequined ruffle skirt with pleated tulle overlay, adorned with Aurora Borealis finish gems in scale pattern
- Tulle and pleated organza layered backpiece evoking the crash of the waves
- Display stand included
- Hinged pin design with partial clear glass door and hard enamel infill
- Ariel art designed for Disney by Ashley Losada
- 3'' H x 1 1/2'' W
Disney Designer Collection:
- This incredible series of dolls will reimagine the iconic looks of 15 Disney Princesses into beautiful high fashion styles that are as unique and special as the ladies themselves.
- Upcoming Disney Princesses in the series include:
- Mulan (Mulan)
- Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
- Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
- Merida (Brave)
- Moana (Moana)
- Rapunzel (Tangled)
- And more!
Previous releases featured: