Star Wars fans across the galaxy can grow their most impressive collections with even more amazing Star Wars merchandise as Disney and Lucasfilm present Bring Home the Bounty! This week Danielle Nicole has introduced two new styles inspired by none other than Boba Fett.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Danielle Nicole presents two new stylish bags designed to look like the bounty hunter Boba Fett.
- Each design features red, black, and green faux leather; yellow piping, red icon embroidery and Boba Fett’s logo.
- Fans can find both collectibles available now at GameStop, online and in stores. Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Measures 9" X 10" X 4"
- Magnetic closure on both sides
- Carry handle
- Red embroidery
- Adjustable back straps
- Measures 4.13" X 7.5" X 1"
- Zippered coin pouch
- Snap closure
- Space for cards and cash inside
- Detachable wrist strap
More Bring Home the Bounty:
Did you miss a week? Not to worry! You can check out our main Bring Home the Bounty Round Up or search by week:
- Week 10 Round Up – Heroes and Villains Across the Galaxy
- Week 9 Round Up – Action Figures, Heelys and Her Universe Fashions
- Week 8 Round Up – Pet Toys and Luxury Accessories
- Week 7 Round Up – Everything's Coming Up Grogu!
- Week 6 Round Up – Exercise Your Mind, Find Your Zen
- Week 5 Round Up – Activewear, Advent Calendars and Lucasfilm Medallions
- Week 4 Round Up – The Book of Boba Fett
- Week 3 Round Up – Fun Figures and Fantastic Fashions
- Week 2 Round Up – Comfy Clothing and Cool Collectibles
- Week 1 Round Up – Characters Throughout the Universe