Star Wars fans across the galaxy can grow their most impressive collections with even more amazing Star Wars merchandise as Disney and Lucasfilm present Bring Home the Bounty! This week fashion designer Heroes & Villains is celebrating The Book of Boba Fett ahead of its debut on Disney+.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Star Wars fans anxious for The Book of Boba Fett won’t have to wait too much longer to enjoy the series, but in the meantime they can get a jump start on updating their wardrobe with specially themed attire and accessories from Heroes & Villains.
- Among the fashionable items to add to your collection are:
- A Hoodie
- A Baseball Cap
- A Backpack
- Items feature Boba Fett, Fennec Shand, the mythosaur logo and Boba’s quote “I’m a simple man making his way through the galaxy. Like my father before me.”
- All designs are available now on the Heroes & Villains website. Links to the individual items can be found below.
More Bring Home the Bounty:
Did you miss a week? Not to worry! You can check out our main Bring Home the Bounty Round Up or search by week:
- Week 10 Round Up – Heroes and Villains Across the Galaxy
- Week 9 Round Up – Action Figures, Heelys and Her Universe Fashions
- Week 8 Round Up – Pet Toys and Luxury Accessories
- Week 7 Round Up – Everything's Coming Up Grogu!
- Week 6 Round Up – Exercise Your Mind, Find Your Zen
- Week 5 Round Up – Activewear, Advent Calendars and Lucasfilm Medallions
- Week 4 Round Up – The Book of Boba Fett
- Week 3 Round Up – Fun Figures and Fantastic Fashions
- Week 2 Round Up – Comfy Clothing and Cool Collectibles
- Week 1 Round Up – Characters Throughout the Universe