A new set of Disney Parks Wishables, the popular mystery blind-bag plush toys that can be found on shopDisney and throughout the Disney Parks, is set to debut on January 5th featuring the Disney Princesses.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (1/5/2021): The Ultimate Princess Celebration Disney Parks Wishables are now available on shopDisney!
- shopDisney has tweeted that a new collection of the popular plush Wishables figures are set to be released on January 5th, and this set will be themed to the Disney princesses.
- The Disney Parks Wishables come in both open-edition plush figures or mystery blind-bags with some series containing chase variants.
- The new princess series contains several favorite princesses, including Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, Moana and Rapunzel.
- Cinderella, Tiana, and Aurora are part of the blind bag selections, while Rapunzel is the open edition Wishable.
- There is also a Mystery Plush Chase Variant featuring Aurora in her blue gown!
- Disney Parks Wishables can be found in retail locations throughout the Disney Parks, as well as on shopDisney. shopDisney tweeted their release on January 5th, but park locations are also unknown at this time.
- Each plush sells for $14.99.
Previous Wishables collections include: