The Disney Designer Collection is back and this year the dolls are inspired by the Ultimate Princess Celebration. Throughout 2021 and into 2022, 15 collectible dolls along with a matching pin will be released on a monthly basis and the next doll featured is Mulan.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The Disney Designer Collection is proud to introduce the Ultimate Princess Celebration, a limited-edition series of dolls carefully crafted by artists across The Walt Disney Company.
- Mulan is the fourth doll to be featured in the collection and is designed by Danae Cendejas who describes Mulan as FIERCE.
- As she was growing up, Cendejas played sports and “always tried to emulate Mulan’s strong will and perseverance.”
- For this limited edition doll, she’s captured the warrior princess’ beauty and strength.
- The edition size is 9,900 and the doll retails for $129.99.
- The Disney Designer Collection Mulan Doll is available on shopDisney starting January 4th at 7am PT; the companion pin will be available after the doll’s release.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Half updo adorned with hair sticks and signature hair comb
- Embroidered and gemmed sash, pants, and dramatic long sheer sleeves
- Dragons head sash charm
- Dragon detail on shoes
- Criss cross bodice with embroidered and gemmed inset
Disney Designer Collection:
- This incredible series of dolls will reimagine the iconic looks of 15 Disney Princesses into beautiful high fashion styles that are as unique and special as the ladies themselves.
- Upcoming Disney Princesses in the series include:
- Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
- Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
- Merida (Brave)
- Moana (Moana)
- Rapunzel (Tangled)
- And more!
Previous releases featured: