The first arc of Donny Cates and Ryan Ottley’s mind-blowing Hulk saga will reach its epic climax as Bruce Banner’s control over Starship Hulk slips…and something much worse takes the wheel.
- The new threat that emerges promises to smash the “Hulk” mythos to its core and will fuel Bruce Banner’s rage for the foreseeable future.
- Check out your first glimpse of this new powerhouse Hulk character on Ryan Ottley’s cover for “Hulk #6” and stay tuned to upcoming issues of “Hulk” to learn more.
What they’re saying:
- Editor Wil Moss: “This new threat is basically the Hulk’s Knull, but just like Donny and Ryan’s run on ‘Hulk’ overall, it’s crazier and more dangerous than you can imagine. The heroes of the Marvel Universe may think Hulk is the problem, but he’s not — THIS is the problem. And after ‘Hulk #6,’ there’s no stopping it…”
ICYMI – More Marvel Comics news:
- Si Spurrier and Jan Bazaldua bring about a new team of mutants to protect Krakoa in “Legion of X,” due out in April!
- This April, fans will get to experience one of Stephen Strange’s most incredible heroic adventures in “Doctor Strange: Nexus of Nightmares #1.”
- Last year, mutantkind took a bold leap into the future when they terraformed Mars in the game-changing one-shot, “Planet-Size X-Men.” Now home to the mutants of Arakko, the Red Planet has never shined brighter or been more dangerous than it is in the pages of “X-Men Red.”
- “Inferno #4” marked the finale of Jonathan Hickman’s run the mutant titles in Marvel comics. Check out Mack’s review of the new comic.