- In the new ad, titled “Force Wave,” the Star Wars fan attempts to use the Jedi power to convince a police officer that he is not parked illegally.
- Star Wars fans can find all of the Star Wars films on Disney+, as well as animated series like Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Disney+ original series like The Mandalorian and much more.
- Check out the new ad below:
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- In the latest episode of What’s Up, Disney+, our hosts discuss The Book of Boba Fett with Kristin Baver, host of This Week in Star Wars, talk with The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild’s Simon Pegg, and so much more!
- Coming two years after his last score for a Star Wars film (with The Rise of Skywalker), legendary composer John Williams will be contributing the musical signature for the upcoming Disney+ series Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- As revealed on This Week! In Star Wars, the new book Star Wars: Timelines by Kristin Baver, Jason Fry, Cole Horton, Amy Richau, Clayton Sandell arrives from DK this November.