Spring is here and shopDisney is celebrating the new season with a special treat for guests: choose a free gift when spending $100 or more! Now through Thursday (April 14th) Disney fans can bring home a magical gift from the online retailer just for stocking up on their Disney essentials.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Every Disney fan knows that browsing for magical merchandise is a year-round experience, and this month, shopDisney is offering an extra incentive for guests as they shop for seasonal must-haves.
- For a limited time, guests ordering from shopDisney can receive a free gift with purchase (valued at $24.99) when they spend $100 or more (pre tax).
- To claim the free gift, guests will need to first add it to their bag and enter the code GIFT before checking out.
- But that’s not all, shopDisney, also offers free shipping on all orders of $75 or more with the code: SHIPMAGIC.
- Guests can also take advantage of an additional offer: $16 Easter Plush (Mickey, Minnie, Stitch and Winnie the Pooh) with any purchase. The regular price is $24.
Free Gift Options:
- There are a total of 20 free gift items—each valued at $24.99—that include toys, collectibles, accessories and more. The free gifts will only be available while supplies last. Here are five of our favorite choices:
New shopDisney Merchandise to Check Out:
- Ooooh! Disney is continuing their celebration of signature snacks with their latest merchandise collection, themed to Mickey Pretzels!
- Whether staying local or setting off for adventure, get ready for summer with new Disney Loungefly bags!
- Springtime fun is on its way and the Easter Bunny will be here before we know it! To help Disney fans prepare for the colorful holiday, shopDisney has put together an Easter Gift Guide with ideas spanning toys, accessories, and home essentials.
- Dooney & Bourke continues to deliver delightful new Disney patterns and their most recent release is themed to Dumbo!