For the past several years the Star Wars fan community has embraced the now official Star Wars Day (May the 4th) holiday and it keeps growing in popularity. This year, Her Universe is getting in on the fun with a lovely assortment of apparel inspired by the Light Side of the Force.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Her Universe founder Ashley Eckstein has been putting a nerdy spin on “geek couture” for more than 10 years and we can’t get enough of the fun fashions that celebrate our favorite shows and characters.
- Speaking of characters, Ashley is best known to Star Wars fans as the voice of Ahsoka Tano (Clone Wars) and has found dozens of ways to incorporate elements of Ahsoka’s spirit into stylish apparel and accessories, and more is on the way.
- Naturally with Star Wars Day on the horizon, Ashley and her team have unveiled a new collection themed to Ahsoka, Rebels, and some of the most famous Jedi Knights in the galaxy.
- Many of the new clothing offerings are available in standard and plus sizes so that all fans can have fun showing off their love for Star Wars.
- Items are priced between $39.90-$94.90 and are available now on the Her Universe website.
- Links to individual products can be found below.
More Ways to Celebrate Star Wars Day:
- The Star Wars shopping never ends and this year fans can Outfit their whole crew with Star Wars Day 2022 customizable T-shirts from shopDisney!
- Dive into the history of the Skywalker Saga with The Star Wars Archives 1977-1983—a book by Taschen that documents the making of the beloved original trilogy.
- Right after Star Wars Day is Mother’s Day (May 8th) and we’ve put together a gift guide full of items we think she’ll love!