Universal Orlando is expanding its recent hiring efforts, searching for more than 5,000 new Team Members for full-time, part-time, seasonal and professional career opportunities across the entire resort.
- Universal Orlando will be hosting an Open Call In-Person Job Fair on Thursday, May 5th for all Park Hourly positions including Attractions, Aquatics, Food Services, Culinary, Custodial, Warehouse, Operations, Merchandise, Sales and more.
- There are also numerous professional career opportunities available supporting Tech Services, IT, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources and more. These leadership opportunities offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages and many roles offer flexible/hybrid work schedules.
- Candidates interested in joining a family of committed Team Members who are treated with respect should apply online by visiting https://UniversalOrlandoJobs.com. Eligible candidates will then be contacted for an interview.
- Universal Orlando provides Team Members great perks like free park admission, discounts, complimentary guest passes and more. You can also follow Facebook.com/UniversalOrlandoCareers and Linkedin.com/company/universal-orlando-resort/ for updates on job openings & company news.
More Universal Park News:
- Universal Studios Hollywood has rolled out the first four electric trams in its fleet of 21 Studio Tour trams, as Universal continues their commitment to creating a zero-emissions Studio Tour fleet. We had the chance to ride aboard one of these new trams, as well as talk with one of the executives who spearheaded this change.
- Universal Orlando has posted the latest episode of their YouTube series Ride Guys. In this episode, hosts Dylan and Mike take you on a tour and give you all the details and information you need to know about Islands of Adventure’s newest attraction, the Jurassic World Velocicoaster.
- Universal Studios Hollywood opened a brand new store near the entrance of the park featuring Super Nintendo World merchandise, in promotion of the brand-new area of the park set to open in 2023. We stopped by the store to see what’s available.
Laughing Place recommends UniversalFanTravel.com for all your Universal Orlando Resort travel planning