- Guests to the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort will have the opportunity to see and take a photo with the world-famous Stanley Cup.
- Starting tomorrow, Friday, May 13th and through May 14th, guests can see and take their photos with the NHL icon, as well as play a giant Plinko game for prizes. The game and photo spot will be open from 12:00PM – 7:00PM.
- The limited time photo opportunity celebrates the Stanley Cup Playoffs in the NHL, which can be seen on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN+, with games starting today, May 12th.
- The 2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs on ESPN presented by GEICO started this week with up to 10 first round games on ESPN and ESPN2 over three days that began on, Monday, May 9, at 7 p.m. ET.On Tuesday immediately following the 2022 NHL Draft Lottery on ESPN, four different games took place, providing fans with continuous action across the quadruple header. The Point will continue to air daily as a lead-in to games throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs and Final.
More Disneyland Resort News:
- May is Asian American, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander Heritage Month, and the Disneyland Resort is celebrating these vibrant and diverse cultures in an even bigger way this month through music, art and a variety of enchanting experiences.
- The Tale of the Lion King is set to return at the end of the month as the Disneyland Resort Celebrates Soulfully this June, but in a new location at the Disneyland Park, taking up residence at the Fantasyland Theater, former home of Mickey and the Magical Map.
- We had previously reported on the new Doctor Strange-inspired “Mystic Amplifier” WEB Tech band that was released today at Avengers Campus to tie in with the release of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Our own Mike Celestino got to try the device out on board WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning