Queen Elizabeth II is celebrating her Platinum Jubilee, marking 70 years of service to the people of the United Kingdom. EPCOT is celebrating this weekend with a special dessert in the United Kingdom pavilion.
- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Trifle will be available at Rose & Crown and the Yorkshire County Fish Shop.
- This special treat will only be available at EPCOT on Saturday, June 4th and Sunday, June 5th.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Today, June 3rd is National Donut Day, and Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew at Disney Springs is celebrating all weekend long with some special offerings.
- Disney has announced that Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! will premiere at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on June 13th, 2022.
- With so many incredible dining options available, Disney Springs is the place to visit at Walt Disney World if you’re looking for a delicious meal. And it’s about to get even better as Summer House on the Lake will be coming in 2023.