The El Capitan Theatre will honor active, retired and reserve military service members throughout the year in a new program titled El Capitan Salutes, starting with showings of Disney and Pixar’s Lightyear on June 17th.
- Selected honorees will receive a total of four movie tickets, parking at the Ovation Complex, four 64oz popcorn tubs and four bottled beverages.
- Honorees will be acknowledged during an opening speech before the movie with their photo featured on the big screen as well as the theatre’s marquee on Hollywood Boulevard.
- To nominate an active, retired or reserve service member, visit https://elcapitantheatre.com/el-capitan-salutes/.
- Nomination does not guarantee selection due to high submission volume.
More Disney News:
- Disney has shared the new video from the original song, “Figure it Out,” from the new Disney+ Original Movie, Hollywood Stargirl, which arrives on the streaming service today, June 3rd.
- Walt Disney Records and Pixar Animation Studios have shared an advance listen of one of the tracks from their highly-anticipated new film, Lightyear, before the film comes out later this month!
- The Walt Disney Company has announced that it will be the exclusive entertainment sponsor of the 2022 ESSENCE Festival of Culture, with leading brands to feature exclusive screenings, talent, and more.