A doughnut 65 Million years in the making but made fresh today! In celebration of the release of Jurassic World Dominion, Voodoo Doughnut at Universal Orlando is offering a special prehistoric treat.
- The Jurassic World Dominion Doughnut from Voodoo Doughnut is available June 8th-25th.
- It is available for $3.75 and features a yeast shell filled with blueberry filling, topped with vanilla frosting and the Jurassic World logo.
- There’s no word on if this is also available at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Check out Alex’s review of Jurrassic World Dominion, which struggles to get the franchise back to what made it so great in the first place.
More Universal Orlando News:
- A new house has been announced for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood, bringing it back to where it all began with Michael Myers.
- Halloween Horror Nights at both Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood shared an ominous poster for this year’s upcoming event.
- Following a lengthy refurbishment beginning in August 2021, the Caro-Seuss-el at Universal’s Islands of Adventure finally reopened to guests last week.
Laughing Place recommends UniversalFanTravel.com for all your Universal Orlando Resort travel planning