In celebration of National Roller Coaster Day, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is offering guests the opportunity to experience exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of some of the park’s best coasters.
- Coaster tours will give guests the exclusive opportunity for a Q&A with the Ambassadors that work on the rides and allow them to see first-hand the areas not-typically-accessed including maintenance areas.
- Coasters included in the behind-the-scenes tour are: SheiKra, Iron Gwazi, Cheetah Hunt or Cobra’s Curse.
- Guests are required to sign up for the behind-the-scenes tour at the Serengeti Outpost. Upon signing up, guests will receive their ticket for the tour, containing their ride choice and time. Tickets for the tours will be available for free on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The tours will take place daily from Saturday, August 13th through Tuesday, August 16th at 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Guests can take advantage of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s limited time BOGO ticket sale. From August 1st through 14th, guests who purchase a single-day ticket will receive a second ticket for free which can be used to experience a different ride.
More Central Florida Theme Park News:
- The spooky season is upon us and Universal Orlando Resort is ready to get the party started. The All Hallows Eve Boutique at Universal’s Islands of Adventure has switched over from its summer theme and taken on a traditional Halloween theme, with ghosts, black cats, pumpkins and more.
- SeaWorld Orlando has announced even more new and returning additions to Howl-O-Scream, a sinister Halloween event returning for its second year at the park.
- Believe it or not, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom kicks off in just over a week! To prepare, check out the newly released Foodie Guide for the event.