Some minor changes are being made to the Disney Park Park Reservation system at Walt Disney World beginning tomorrow, August 23rd.
- Starting Tuesday, August 23rd, Walt Disney World guests will be able to book more Park Passes in one transaction.
- Reservations will now be available across all ticket types, including single-day tickets and Annual Passes, at the same time.
- The limit of tickets that can have passes reserved will expand to 30, more than double the current number of 12. This should better accommodate larger groups.
- Additionally, guests can now change their reservation date and park without having to cancel it first.
- This news was originally reported by WDW News Today.
More Walt Disney World News:
- H2O+, the official sponsor of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort guest bath amenities, has announced that the fan-favorite skin care brand will be retired.
- Earlier this year, Disney announced that it was moving Disney+ Day from the streaming service’s anniversary date to September 8th in a bid to coincide with this year’s D23 Expo. Now, the Disney+ Day offerings for the Disney Parks have been announced, including special perks for subscribers.
- Zach Riddley, Creative Portfolio Executive for Walt Disney Imagineering, has showcased some new on-the-ground construction progress for the Moana-themed Journey of Water attraction coming soon to EPCOT.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning