With the arrival of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever just days away, CITIZEN is highlighting two of their stunning timepieces that celebrate the character of T’Challa and the Black Panther.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- At long last, Marvel fans are finally going to pick up on the story of Black Panther as Black Panther: Wakanda Forever makes its theatrical debut on November 11th.
- Just this past week, the film held its world premiere in Los Angeles with the cast, creative team and other celebrities walking the red carpet.
- While you likely won’t have a red carpet experience at your home theater, you can still accessorize like a boss with stylish watches from CITIZEN.
- There are two Black Panther inspired timepieces available now that pay a fitting homage to the legacy of the character both in film and comics.
- Both high end timepieces serve as great gifts or personal collectibles that will last a lifetime while allowing fans to embrace their love of pop culture in the most fashionable ways.
- Each is powered by Eco-Drive, CITIZEN’s energy converting technology that harnesses the power of natural and artificial light.
- Price range from $575-$595 with select CITIZEN selections available for an online sale. Links to the individual items can be found below.
CITIZEN’s Marvel Classic Avengers Collection
Sleek and stylish, this silver tone Super Titanium case features a gray resin stamped bezel and a black 3-hand dial with date that is finished with a sapphire crystal.
Black Panther – $595
- Black Panther patterned icon under luminous hands and markers
- Caseback features an engraving reading “Wakanda Forever”
- Includes a Marvel collector’s card illustrating the Black Panther’s superhuman power in his Wakandan Vibranium suit.
Fit for a warrior, this Wakandan inspired timepiece utilizes tribal patterns and sharp silver-tone indices.
Black Panther – $575
- Highlighted with violet accents
- Features a case with black ion-plated stainless steel with black chroma finishing
- Black ion-plated stainless steel bracelet
- Black tribal print dial and date
More Black Panther: Wakanda Forever:
- Global brand MAC Cosmetic is launching a new makeup collection inspired by the film that will “look fantastic on everyone — especially those with rich skin tones.”
- Adidas has already dropped their new Black Panther styles that span apparel, training gear and yes, shoes.
- Gaging the social reactions from the premiere, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is a fitting tribute to the late Chadwick Boseman and the character of T’Challa. Check out what folks are saying in our social media round up.
About Black Panther: Wakanda Forever:
- Queen Ramonda, Shuri, M'Baku, Okoye and the Dora Milaje fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T'Challa's death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with Nakia and Everett Ross to forge a new path for their beloved kingdom.