William Jackson Harper (The Good Place) has joined the cast of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania in an undisclosed role, according to Variety.
- William Jackson Harper is set to appear in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania in a role that remains a closely guarded secret.
- He joins a cast that includes Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michelle Pfeiffer and Michael Douglas, all of whom are reprising their roles from Ant-Man and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
- Kathryn Newton (Freaky) makes her debut as Cassie Lang, the now grown-up daughter of Rudd’s bumbling hero Scott Lang.
- Jonathan Majors also joins the cast as the major Marvel Comics villain Kang the Conqueror, after first appearing in Loki.
- Peyton Reed will also return to direct the third film while Jeff Loveness, known for Rick & Morty, wrote the script.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is set to hit theaters on February 17th, 2023.
More Marvel Studios News:
- Marvel Studios held the world premiere of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever this past week in Hollywood. Reviews won’t pour in until November 8th, but first impressions have been shared on social media by attendees of the world premiere. Check out these glowing social reactions!
- ABC’s 20/20 will present a special episode next week celebrating the imminent release of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
- Music superstar Rihanna will indeed be contributing to Black Panther: Wakanda Forever with the lead single “Lift Me Up.”