With Valentine’s Day on the horizon, RockLove is celebrating one of the galaxy’s most important couples: Padmé Amidala and Anakin Skywalker! Two new jewelry pieces have debuted from the jeweler and are perfect alone, but better together.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Star Wars fans can commemorate the happier days of Padmé and Anakin’s love story with new jewelry pieces from RockLove.
- One piece is designed for each and represents moments from their courtship. A Meadow Ring reflects the circlet worn by Padmé in her yellow floral gown during the intimate picnic on Naboo, and the Japor Snippet was a good luck charm gifted to Padmé by Anakin while they were traveling to Coruscant.
- Both items come in a Star Wars branded box that’s perfect for gifting or display and include a fabric bag to store jewelry when traveling.
- The Padme and Anakin Star Wars X RockLove collection is available now on the RockLove website and prices range from $125-$145.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Inspired by the embroidered circlet headband worn by Padmé Amidala during her meadow picnic with Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Handcrafted solid sterling silver plated in 14K yellow gold
- Gilded ring features the on-screen styling of delicate rope texture
- Hand-painted enamel rosette buds
Inspired by the good luck charm given as a gift to Padmé Amidala by young Anakin Skywalker and seen in the Star Wars prequel trilogy
- Handcrafted in solid sterling silver
- Carved with traditional Tatooine sand symbols
- Enhanced by antiquing and striated texture
- Talisman hangs from an adjustable sterling silver rope chain
- Signature tag and graceful extender weight
More Star Wars x RockLove Collections:
Celebrate more characters and stories from the Star Wars universe with these beautiful jewelry selections:
- RockLove Debuts New Women of Star Wars, Grogu and Marvel Designs at New York Comic-Con 2022
- RockLove Reveals Four Kyber Crystal Jedi Necklaces Debuting at Star Wars Celebration
- Luke and Leia Lightsaber Now Part of Star Wars X RockLove Kyber Crystal Capsule Collection
- Ahsoka Tano, Bo-Katan and More Coming to Star Wars X RockLove Collection
- Star Wars X RockLove Additions Celebrate Grogu and Wicket on Star Wars Day