- Originally announced in April 2019, and after missing its planned 2022 opening, Toy Story Land’s new Roundup Rodeo BBQ will finally open this spring.
- The facade of the building has started to look more like the finished product, with very stylized “children’s drawings” of Jessie, Wheezy and Bo Peep visible.
- Above them are what appears to be blobs of Play-Doh holding flags in place.
- New details have also been added to the restaurant’s sign directly in front of the building, which first appeared last November.
- When announcing the planned opening period of Spring 2023, Disney revealed a few images from inside Roundup Rodeo BBQ.
About Roundup Rodeo BBQ:
- A new table service dining location called Roundup Rodeo BBQ will be coming to Toy Story Land.
- The new restaurant will continue the theme of guests shrinking down to the size of a toy and visiting Andy’s backyard.
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ is the result of Andy creating a rodeo arena using some of his prized toys, games, and other play sets. The result is a colorful atmosphere filled with details.
- Stepping into the lobby and waiting area, guests experience first-hand what it feels like to be one of Andy’s honorary toys, before progressing into two larger dining room spaces where Andy’s rodeo takes place.
- Here, the rodeo will be in full swing, with western town and train station playsets mixing with surprising, playful details, like some fan-favorite Pixar characters as they’ve never been seen before!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning