Disneyland Paris is set to leverage the popularity of Pixar’s Coco by transforming a Frontierland restaurant into Casa de Coco – Restaurante de Familia.
- By this summer, the Mexican-themed restaurant Fuente Del Oro, located in Frontierland, will be transformed around the theme of the Pixar animated film, Coco.
- The new and fully redecorated Casa de Coco – Restaurante de Familia will feature Miguel, the hero of the animated movie, and his passion for music and love for his family members.
More Disneyland Paris News:
- Disneyland Paris has announced some new details on updates coming to both “it’s a small world” and Les Mystères du Nautilus.
- Worlds of Pixar at Walt Disney Studios Park will be getting some colorful new scenery.
- Much more news is coming out of a special panel celebrating the Grand Finale of Disneyland Paris’ 30th anniversary. Stay tuned to LaughingPlace.com throughout the day as we continue to follow all the updates.