This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and reality stars. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, musicians and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of May 15th-19th:
- Monday, May 15 – Spread the Word
- Bishop T.D. Jakes (Disruptive Thinking Study Guide: A Daring Strategy to Change How We Live, Lead, and Love)
- Jessica Cruel (Allure’s first Black Editor-in-Chief; Creating a platform for the unheard voices in the beauty industry)
- Paris Mckenzie (Youngest Black owner of a beauty supply store)
- Dallas Wise (12-year-old entrepreneur who has his own business, “Dallas Sized Cookies”)
- Tuesday, May 16 – Hot Summer Movies
- Chris “Ludacris” Bridges (Fast X; behind the scenes with a famous co-star)
- Gina Torres (9-1-1: Lone Star; The Perfect Find)
- Shop Tam Fam
- Wednesday, May 17
- Thursday, May 18 – Making A Splash
- Friday, May 19 – Tamron’s Spring Beauty Bar
- Damone Roberts (“Hollywood Eyebrow King”)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm (Tips on how to love your skin)
- Katie Sturino (Megababe beauty brand)
- Prabal Gurung, Phillip Lim, Laura Kim, Tina Leung and Ezra J. Williams (House Of Slay co-founders
Tamron Hall is produced by ABC News and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is executive produced by Hall and Quiana Burns. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.