View Latest Updates (Last Update: 6/8/2020 7:20 pm ET)
6/8/2020: Changed operating hours back to 10am-10pm
6/1/2020: Updated change to operating hours from 10am-10pm to 10am-7pm
5/19/2020: Created page
Disney Springs Reopening
In light of recent events, government and health officials have given states the go ahead to being phased reopening. As Walt Disney World determines what that will look like for their entire Resort, they are currently planning on welcoming guests back to Disney Springs on May 20th with limited offerings. Additional shops and restaurants will open the following week on May 27th. Below is a guide to the restrictions and requirements in place for all guests. For more information on which stores and restaurants will be opening, please check out our sortable guide.
Guidelines, Restrictions, and Safety Measures
Everyone is excited to get back to Walt Disney World, and Disney is happy to see us too! However, in order for Disney to keep welcoming guests back to the Resort, they are following guidelines set forth by federal and local health and government officials. On top of that, Disney has their own rules and guidelines in place for the safety of all guests, Cast Members, and Operating Participants.
- Disney Springs is open daily from 10am-10pm.
- Individual stores and restaurants may have different hours than Disney Springs.
- Please visit our guide for specific locations.
- Entertainment offerings such as The VOID, and the NBA Experience will not be open during the initial reopening phase.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will remain temporarily closed.
- Cake decorating classes will also not be available.
- Following state guidelines, stand-alone bars will remain closed during this phase.
- The opening of Drawn to Life is currently being evaluated, however tickets are on sale for performances starting in November.
Parking and Entry
- The Orange and Lime parking garages will be open.
- Parking Lots and valet will not be available.
- Once parking garages are at capacity, guests will be unable to visit Disney Springs.
- Rideshare drop-offs will be permitted at the Marketplace lot.
- Guests may only enter through 5 entrances.
- Orange parking garage
- Lime parking garage
- Marketplace entrance
- Bus loop near Town Center
- Rideshare drop off area
- All guests, Cast Members, vendors, and operating participant employees will be screened with a touchless thermometer at all entrances.
- Any guest with a temperature of 100.4° (degrees) or higher will be directed to an additional location for rescreening and assistance.
- Those who still have a temperature of 100.4° (degrees) or higher at the rescreening will not be allowed entry.
- All members of their party will be denied entry as well.
- It is encouraged that all guests check their temperature prior to visiting Disney Springs.
- Face coverings will be required for all guests over the age of 3, Cast Members and operating participant employees while at Disney Springs.
- Guests must have the covering over their nose and mouth.
- This requirement is not applied while sitting at a dining table.
Physical Distancing Measures
- Disney Springs will be limiting the number of guests.
- Ground markings will be present when queuing is required.
- Physical barriers will also be installed in some locations.
- One-way and directional signage has also been installed.
- A new team will engage guests and promote physical distancing
- If Disney Springs reaches capacity, no guests will be admitted even if they have dining reservations.
- If a guest is unable to make their reservation due to the area being at capacity, they will not be charged a guarantee fee.
Other Safety Measures
- Disney has increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in high-traffic areas such as elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
- Hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Guests are encouraged to use cashless payment options such as debit cards, credit cards, and Disney gift cards.
- Guests can also use contactless payment options or use cash to purchase Disney gift cards at select locations.