It’s a big day for Disneyland Resort news… mere hours after the grand opening of Pixar Pier’s Inside Out: Emotional Whirlwind attraction and learning that the world-famous Main Street Electrical Parade would be returning to the Happiest Place On Earth this summer, Disneyland has announced the end of the current run of “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade”, which will come to a close on Wednesday, July 17.
“Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” first made its debut along the Disneyland parade route in May of 2011 and has come and gone a number of times since then, most recently returning as part of this past spring’s “Get Your Ears On” celebration in honor of Mickey and Minnie Mouse’s 90th birthday festivities.
Watch New Floats in Mickey’s Soundsational Parade at Disneyland:
- “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade,” the current daytime parade at the original Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, California, will end its run on Wednesday, July 17.
- This popular parade puts music in motion with Disney characters, performers and two new parade floats, which debuted earlier this year.
- Mickey starts the party in a larger-than-life opening as he and his drum corps kick off a lively, musical procession with Disney characters.
- Next, Chip ‘n’ Dale arrive with a giant new celebration cake, followed by Goofy pulling another new float, inspired by the classic and nostalgic Mickey pull toys.
- “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” first debuted on May 26, 2011 at Disneyland.
Watch “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” first performance at Disneyland on May 26, 2011:
Don’t miss “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” during its final few weeks at Disneyland! And be sure to stop by the Disneyland Resort to enjoy the rest of its exciting summertime offerings like Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, The Haunted Mansion’s 50th Anniversary, and much more!