Actress and comedian Sarah Silverman has been having some fun recently promoting her new film Ralph Breaks the Internet. Silverman has made the rounds visiting Live with Kelly and Ryan, The View, and joining co-star John C. Reilly on WIRED to answer the web’s most searched questions.
- Actress Sarah Silverman talked with Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest on today’s Live with Kelly and Ryan where she discussed her role as Vanellope in Disney’s Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Silverman shared her enthusiasm for Disney’s approach to her princess character and their handling of the very meta moment when Vanellope meets all the other princesses.
- Vanellope is different from other girls most importantly as Silverman notes, she has an “attainable waistline” and wears comfortable clothes.
More with Sarah Silverman:
- Silverman also spent some time with the ladies of The View where they covered similar topics on Vanellope vs. the traditional Disney princess.
- Finally, she and John C. Reilly had a little bit of fun answering all the important questions that the internet is asking. Check it out:
- Last week Silverman received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Before being presented with Los Angeles’ 2,649th Star, co-star Reilly and long time friend (and ex-boyfriend) Jimmy Kimmel spoke of her impact on comedy and breaking barriers for women everywhere.
You can hear Sarah Silverman as the voice of Vanellope this Wednesday when Ralph Breaks the Internet races into theaters nationwide.