Spider-Man himself, Tom Holland, shared a photo on his Instagram to commemorate the wrapping of production on Marvel’s upcoming superhero sequel Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- Holland’s Instagram post features him standing in a new Spider-Man costume with co-star Zendaya, who plays Michelle Jones.
- Holland revealed the title of the sequel on his Instagram account as well with a video back in June.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home will see Spidey take on the villainous Mysterio, who will be portrayed by actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
- The Spider-Man sequel is currently slated for a July 5, 2019 theatrical release date.
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Netflix has decided not to produce another season of Marvel’s Iron Fist.
- Director Ryan Coogler will reportedly be returning to the MCU to helm the Black Panther sequel.
- Scarlett Johansson has reportedly landed a huge payday for her upcoming standalone Black Widow movie.
- James Gunn has reportedly signed on with Warner Bros. to write DC’s upcoming Suicide Squad sequel.