Thanks to Disney Parks Blog, voting is now open for Disney Cruise Line’s fifth annual Gingerbread House competition, and you can decide which delicious masterpiece is deserving of this year’s crown.
- You can choose from one of four gingerbread houses aboard the following Disney Cruise Line ships:
- Disney Dream
- Disney Fantasy
- Disney Magic
- Disney Wonder
- Approximately 650 pounds of gingerbread dough, 220 pounds of icing sugar and 5,250 gingerbread bricks were used to create these gingerbread houses.
- The winning team will earn the right to display the competition’s coveted trophy on their ship for the whole year.
- Voting closes on Sunday, December 2 so be sure to cast your vote here before then.
- Voting is also currently open to help name the new baby Masai giraffe who was born last month at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
To see more incredible Disney gingerbread creations, check out the video below highlighting the gingerbread houses at Walt Disney World’s Grand Floridian and Contemporary Resorts:
ICYMI – More Disney Cruise Line news:
- Long time Disney Cast Member Clayton Lyndsey has bid adieu to Disney Cruise Line and has begun a new chapter in his life at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
- Tickets recently went on sale and the first four-day Disney Cruise Line sailing from New Orleans sold out in one hour.
- Disneyland Paris, the Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland Resort have announced that Captain Marvel will be appearing in 2019.
- The Bahamian government has voted to approve the Disney’s purchase of Lighthouse Point, a small island in the Bahamas located east of Nassau and south of Disney-owned Castaway Cay.
- D23 and Disney Cruise Line have joined forces to create a new live show titled “Disney at Sea with D23.”