With the Superbowl just a few days away, we’re likely going to be seeing some new trailers and teasers for upcoming movies very soon. In fact, Disney•Pixar announced a sneak peek of Toy Story 4 after the big game.
- This evening, Disney•Pixar shared this 30 second TV spot for Toy Story 4 at the conclusion of Super Bowl LIII.
- Additionally, Disney, Fox, and Hulu released trailers and TV spots for new shows and movies debuting later this year.
— Disney•Pixar (@DisneyPixar) January 31, 2019
- Ducky and Bunny return to share in our excitement for the upcoming sneak peek of the new movie.
- The Superbowl will air Sunday at 6:30 PM ET on CBS and the Toy Story 4 sneak peek will follow the game.
- Toy Story 4 will hit theaters June 21.
- In other Toy Story 4 news, Tom Hanks took to his Twitter account yesterday to share a look at his final recording session as Woody for the upcoming film.
Final line, final session as Woody of Toy Story 4. We rode like the wind, to infinity and beyond. Hanx pic.twitter.com/v87ZYNyzx8
— Tom Hanks (@tomhanks) January 30, 2019
ICYMI – More Toy Story 4 news:
- Disney and Pixar released a new poster and a cute little teaser featuring Bo Peep, the long-lost friend of Woody, Buzz and the gang.
- Big Fish Games, the publisher of Gummy Drop!, has announced a collaboration with Disney to develop and release Toy Story Drop!, an all-new free-to-play match-3 puzzle adventure game on mobile that is Toy Story-themed.
- A new collection of Toy Story LEGO sets is reportedly on the way ahead of the new movie.
- Buzz Lightyear himself, Tim Allen, appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and discussed the highly-anticipated Toy Story 4, including the surprise casting of Keanu Reeves.