Walt Disney World has revealed the ticket prices for the remaining dates in December 2019. Guests can expect to pay up to $159 for 1-day, 1-park tickets on peak dates towards the end of the month.
- Walt Disney World has released their ticket prices for dates from December 17-31, 2019.
- This update shows that, at their peak, prices will now reach as high as $159 for a 1-day, 1-park ticket.
- However, the lowest price for a 1-day, 1-park ticket will remain at $109.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices are based on expected daily crowd attendance. The more guests expected to be in the parks, the higher the per day ticket price.
- These changes were made in an effort to help spread park attendance throughout the year and preserve the guest experience.
- Disney changed their ticketing structure back in October 2018. At that time, their ticket calendar only listed dates through December 16, 2019.
Good to know:
- Guests purchasing tickets for multiple days (used within a limited window) during these December dates will see a significant price drop per day. For instance, a guest purchasing a 10-day ticket starting on December 22 will pay between $53-$61 per day.
- Additionally, preferred parking at the theme parks will also have tiered pricing, ranging from $45-$50 per day. Prices vary by season and day of visit.
- In addition to value pricing on lower demand day, Walt Disney World also has special offers that can be found at DisneyWorld.com/special-offers.
- For example, the 4-Park Magic Tickets offer guests summer admission (through September 30, 2019) for $95 a day.
- Additionally, the parks have a number of special discounts and special offers for Florida residents.
- The Mac & Cheese Truck will be opening soon at the West Side at Disney Springs. Guests will be able to choose from several delicious twists on the classic comfort food.
- The opening date for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge has been announced! Fans will be able to set foot on Batuu at Hollywood Studios on August 29.
- Several new recreational offerings will be available this spring at select resorts including: