Disney has announced some exciting new enhancements coming to the 2019 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend in celebration of the event’s 10-year anniversary, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Starting with the 2019 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, all 5K participants will receive a tech shirt, which was previously only given out to those who ran the 10K, Half Marathon and Challenges.
- For the first time, the Disney Fall Feast 5K will be making its way to Epcot, allowing guests to walk, run or jog around the world.
- Race themes and medals will be revealed at a later date.
- The Post-Race Party at the 2019 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend will have a new earlier entry time.
- Guests of the Post-Race Party will be able to enjoy the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival beginning at 5 PM.
- After-hours fun will begin at 10 PM, including special 10th anniversary entertainment and rare characters.
- Entry to the Post-Race Party is included with registration for the Half Marathon and Challenges.
- For those planning to watch the races, spectators can now join the ChEAR Squad for both the 10K and the Half Marathon races.
- ChEAR Squad packages include an array of amenities as well as reserved finish line seating.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Walt Disney World has announced that they will be retiring the “Disney’s Walk Around the World” bricks located outside of Magic Kingdom.
- The new “Dapper Yellow” Spirit Jersey is coming to the World of Disney store at Disney Springs this week.
- When a couple was recently separated during their visit to Epcot, Brittany Blake turned to Facebook asking for help to locate her missing boyfriend.
- Epcot’s World Showcase will soon welcome a new restaurant in the France Pavilion. A crêperie featuring the cuisine of chef Jérôme Bocuse will add even more charm and character to the pavilion and provide guests with a fantastic new eatery.