A lot has happened since Captain Marvel left Earth in the 90s. That’s why she needs the debriefing she gets in this new advertisement from Audi.
- The new ad for the Audi e-tron features Carol Danvers, AKA Captain Marvel, getting caught up on everything she missed after the events of the recently-released Captain Marvel.
- The new ad ties into Marvel Studios’ highly-anticipated Avengers: Endgame.
- According to Deadline, Avengers: Endgame is Marvel Studios’ biggest marketing promotional campaign ever, topping out at over $200 million.
- That surpasses the previous record, held by Avengers: Infinity War, at just over $150 million.
- The Avengers: Endgame marketing campaign features 10 custom ad-supported spots,
- Marvel has collaborated with a wide variety of companies for this campaign, including:
- Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 26.
What they’re saying:
- Mindy Hamilton, SVP of Partnership Marketing at the Walt Disney Company: “As our fan universe expands with new characters and stories, so has our audience. We’ve grown beyond our target audience of traditional fanboys; now it’s millennials, it’s teens, it’s multicultural and families. We look for partnerships that honor and celebrate in each of these.”
ICYMI – More Avengers: Endgame news:
- The Russo Brothers, directors of Avengers: Endgame, have released a letter to the fans, asking everyone to not spoil the new movie before others can see it.
- With Avengers: Endgame inching ever closer, a whole new series of Twitter emojis have just debuted.
- The recent Avengers: Endgame press conference addressed the impending end of the more than 10-year story.
- Ticket sales for the upcoming blockbuster film from Marvel Studios continue to smash records in their presale window.
- Good Morning America recently shared a look at a new clip from the highly-anticipated Avengers: Endgame.