Universal Orlando Resort is already planning for the most wonderful time of the year. Universal has announced the dates for their holiday celebrations in 2019.
- Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort will return on November 16 and run through January 5, 2020.
- The holiday celebrations at both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure will include Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Guests in the Wizarding World can enjoy magical views, food and shows, including the Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle.
- The celebration will also include the return of Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, which gives guests the chance to see their favorite characters from Despicable Me, Shrek, Madagascar and more.
- In Seuss Landing at Islands of Adventure, guests can get into the Who-liday spirit with the The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular, retelling the classic holiday tale from Dr. Seuss.
- Guests can also enjoy performances from the world famous Mannheim Steamroller on select nights on the Music Plaza stage in Universal Studios Florida.
- And finally, guests can enjoy special holiday events and activities at the many resort hotels around Universal Orlando.
- To see all the holiday activities from Universal Orlando, check out Jeremiah’s roundup of all the festive fun around Universal Orlando Resort during last year’s holiday season.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando Resort news:
- Each day last week, Universal Orlando gave a look at a new magical creature from Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, including Centaurs, Cornish Pixies, the never-before-seen Blast-Ended Skrewt and more.
- Universal Orlando announced the first original house for Halloween Horror Nights 29, and it’s “Nightingales: Blood Pit.”
- Universal Orlando shared some new renderings of their yet-to-open new resort hotel, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites.
- Universal has announced that Bigfire, a new highly-themed restaurant, will be coming to Universal CityWalk.