Walt Disney World is quite large and can require a bit of traveling just to get from place to place within the resort. That’s why Disney recently introduced their Minnie Van service to assist their guests in getting to where they need to go. Today, that new service celebrates a big milestone, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Walt Disney World’s Minnie Van service, connected by the ridesharing service Lyft, recently transported its one millionth guest.
- In celebration of this milestone, Lyft has been named the official rideshare of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.
- In addition, some new enhancements will be coming to the Walt Disney World service as early as this fall.
- These enhancements will include an update to the app that will make it easier for guests to request a Minnie Van ride, find the most convenient pickup location, and even select a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
More on Minnie Vans:
- Walt Disney World’s Minnie Van transportation service launched in 2017.
- The fleet of vehicles called Minnie Vans are operated by Walt Disney World Cast Members through Lyft.
- Guests can request a ride at anytime, anywhere on property to be taken to select locations within the resort.
- Airport service is also available and must be scheduled in advance.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- This fall guests can add a little more evil to their Magic Kingdom Halloween celebration with Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way.
- Walt Disney World unveiled updated Annual Passport pricing effective immediately.
- Walt Disney World has settled a 2018 lawsuit involving a child who was attacked by a drunken teenager at Epcot,
- A variety of special summer offerings was recently announced to enhance the season for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.