It may still be summer, but the holiday season is getting closer and closer. Disneyland Resort will be offering some familiar festive favorites when it comes to holiday entertainment, decor and more, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Festival of Holidays will also return, featuring the sights, sounds and tastes of Christmas/Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa and Three Kings Day.
- In Cars Land, two attractions will undergo a holiday transformation, once again becoming Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
- At Disneyland Park, the iconic castle receives a makeover to become Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle.
- Both the “Believe… in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular and “A Christmas Fantasy” parade will also be returning to spread some holiday cheer.
- Seasonal transformations will also once again return to “it’s a small world” and Haunted Mansion.
- Be sure to check back for more information on the holiday offerings coming to both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure this holiday season.
ICYMI – More Disneyland news:
- Disneyland Resort will soon begin offering 60-day reservations for Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s Workshop at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will remain at the Disneyland Resort through Labor Day weekend.
- Disneyland’s new attraction, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run blasts guests deep into outer space for a fantastic, heart racing mission, and it recently welcomed its millionth rider.
- Disneyland Resort has announced a new refillable Annual Passholder collectible tumbler that is available now.
- Take a look at everything you can (and should) experience at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World this summer before it goes away.