There are a lot of changes coming to Epcot these days and one of those changes came over the weekend as Winnie the Pooh returned to Christopher Robin’s bedroom in the U.K. Pavilion.
- The return to the pavilion comes as a result of the closure of the Character Spots due to construction on the coming transformation of the park.
- A new, temporary, Character Spot opened recently as the new home for meet and greets with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.
- Meanwhile, guests can step into Christopher Robin’s bedroom to meet their favorite bear.
ICYMI – More Epcot news:
- Neil Patrick Harris and Gary Sinise have joined the lineup of celebrity narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional. Guests can enjoy the beloved show during the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
- D23’s Sip & Stroll event will be returning to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Resort next month.
- The clock is ticking on IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot. The beloved nighttime spectacular will have its last showing on September 30 and a new temporary show will take its place beginning on October 1. The Disney Parks Blog released a sneak peek at the upcoming temporary show, Epcot Forever.
- The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World and now Annual Passholders can pick up some exclusive merchandise to celebrate and commemorate the annual event.