Neil Patrick Harris and Gary Sinise have joined the lineup of celebrity narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional. Guests can enjoy the beloved show during the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth. In addition to the amazing talent coming to this year’s festival, starting tomorrow, guests can reserve Candlelight Processional Dining Packages that include guaranteed seating to one of the nightly performances.
The Disney Parks Blog has announced three more celebrity narrators for the 2019 Candlelight Processional.
- Isabella Rossellini will be the Candlelight storyteller December 8-10
- Marlee Matlin will appear December 27-28
- Ming-Na Wen will kick things off November 29-December 1
- Lisa Ling has been announced as one of the narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional. Ling will provide narration December 29-30.
- The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays returns to the park November 29-December 30, 2019.
- Along with tasty culinary creations inspired by holiday celebrations around the world, and live entertainment throughout World Showcase, the Candlelight Processional will once again be offered during this event.
- Held in the America Gardens Theatre, the Candlelight Processional is a cherished part of the Walt Disney World holiday season, combining the talents of a live orchestra, massed choir and celebrity narrator in the retelling of the traditional Christmas story in a spectacular and heartwarming performance!
- Today, the Disney Parks Blog announced the line-up of celebrity narrators* confirmed to-date:
- Neil Patrick Harris – 12/2-12/5
- Whoopi Goldberg – 12/6-12/7
- Gary Sinise – 12/13-12/15
- Pat Sajak – 12/16-12/18
- Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/22-12/24
- Edward James Olmos – 12/25-12/26
- Lisa Ling – 12/29-12/30
- The Candlelight Processional is performed three times per night (5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 pm), and guaranteed seating is available by booking a breakfast, lunch or dinner Candlelight Processional Dining Package at select Epcot eateries.
- Availability is limited and advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
- Bookings for Candlelight Processional Dining Packages will begin on July 3.
- For more information about the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth or to book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package visit EpcotHolidays.com or call 407-WDW-DINE.
*Please note, narrators and entertainment are subject to change without notice. Theme park admission is required.*
More Epcot news:
- Guests visiting during the holiday season will also have the chance to enjoy the new, limited-time nighttime spectacular, Epcot Forever, debuting this October.
- More exciting Epcot updates and changes are in store for this park. Fans can find out just what is on the horizon for WDW’s second gate during the D23 Expo August 23-25, 2019.