We are less than a week away from the launch of Disney+ and we can hardly wait. If you’re as impatient as us, you can get a peek at some of the original content coming to the streaming service with the Disney+ takeover on Freeform this weekend.
- The takeover starts friday night with the previously announced televised premiere of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series ahead of its debut on Disney+.
- Guests of Disneyland Park can also get a sneak peek of this new series starting November 12.
- Then on Saturday, Freeform will provide a preview of the new holiday movie Noelle, starring Anna Kendrick.
- On Sunday, you can get an inside look at the upcoming live-action remake of the animated classic Lady and the Tramp.
- Finally, on Monday, Freeform will be giving a special preview of the highly-anticipated new Star Wars series The Mandalorian.
- All four of these new titles will be available when Disney+ launches on November 12.
- To see what else you can plan to watch on November 12 and beyond, check out our Disney+ content guide.
ICYMI – More Disney+ news:
- Disney+ is expanding its already impressive slate of original content by adding a new children’s game show called The Big Fib.
- Disney has moved the streaming debut of Avengers: Endgame to the launch date of the highly-anticipated streaming service.
- Pixar recently revealed and released a trailer for Pixar In Real Life, a new series that will be available on Disney+ on launch day.
- Mike takes a shot-by-shot look at the recent trailer for the exciting new Star Wars series coming to Disney+, The Mandalorian.
- Disney has released a new trailer for Disney+, this time featuring The Simpsons and their favorite Disney properties.