Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto and Chef Art Smith are once again inviting guests to attend their third annual Sake & Shine event at Morimoto Asia and Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- Guests will get to experience an intimate and one-of-a-kind progressive dining event beginning at 7 p.m.
- A foodie's paradise, the three-course Pan-Asian feast will be complete with sake and beer pairings on the second-story Forbidden Lounge balcony at Morimoto Asia.
- Following dinner, guests will walk across the promenade to Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ to indulge in a variety of dessert options including a build-your-own-Florida-strawberry shortcake bar plus slices of Chef Smith’s signature Hummingbird and Shine cakes paired with a variety of moonshine-based cocktails.
- Both chefs will be on-site throughout the evening overseeing the meal, mingling with guests, posing for photos, and signing autographs.
- Only 50 tickets are available for purchase for $250 per person.
- The ticket is all-inclusive and covers tax and gratuity.
- You can purchase your tickets here.
- The third annual Sake & Shine event will be held on Friday, December 6.
ICYMI – More Disney Springs news:
- The highly anticipated Disney Cirque du Soleil show will begin previews in March of 2020 before its official opening in April. Today, Disney shared a behind-the-scenes look at what’s gone in to developing this stunning spectacle.
- The new Ron Jon Surf Shop location at Disney Springs opened its doors last week, allowing a wave of guests to preview the shop.
- Jaleo at Disney Springs will host its first dinner event next month on Tuesday, December 10. The evening will consist of a special one-night-only experience featuring 5 wines and 5 courses with Ontañón, a fifth-generation family-operated winery in the famous Rioja Baja region of Spain.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving Day without the hassle of preparing a meal! Select Patina Group restaurants at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney will be serving delicious Thanksgiving-inspired meals with a gourmet flare.