A MagicBand is not just a way for you to carry everything you need for your Walt Disney World Resort vacation right on your wrist, but it can also ba a fashionable accessory. The Disney Parks Blog has revealed a look at two new MagicBand colors that will soon be available at Walt Disney World.
- The first of the two new colors is a sleek dark gray that is sure to complement any look you sport for your next Disney Parks visit.
- The second is a cheerful mint green color, perfect for providing an accent to your outfit.
- Both of these new colors will be available wherever MagicBands are sold at Walt Disney World Resort beginning on Black Friday, November 29.
- If neither of these new colors stand out to you, the new MagicBand slap bracelets are also available now at Disney Springs.
- Or, if you’re planning to run any of the 2020 runDisney races, perhaps you would like to pick up one of these limited edition MagicBands that will be available during those events.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Another highly-anticipated release in the Disney Parks Designer Collection is now available at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World.
- Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays starts next week and brings the magic of global holidays right to Walt Disney World. Along with enchanting entertainment and sensational decor, guests will delight in tantalizing dishes from Holiday Kitchens.
- Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto and Chef Art Smith are once again inviting guests to attend their third annual Sake & Shine event at Morimoto Asia and Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- The highly anticipated Disney Cirque du Soleil show will begin previews in March of 2020 before its official opening in April. Disney recently shared a behind-the-scenes look at what’s gone in to developing this stunning spectacle.