We’re coming up on the biggest shopping day of the year and both Disney Springs at Walt Disney World and Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort will have some special offers on Friday, November 29 for guests to take advantage of, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The World of Disney stores at both Disney Springs and Downtown Disney will have special offers from 8 AM to 12 PM on Black Friday (November 29).
- The Santa Mickey Mouse Mini Backpack, regularly priced at $90, will be on sale for $50 within this window.
- This Snowman Light-Up Tumbler, regularly priced at $24.99, will be available for just $10.
- Guests will also find the 12 pairs of Disney Parks Holiday Food Sock Set, normally priced at $29.99, on sale for $20.
- These special promotions can be used in conjunction with other discounts. Annual Passholder, Disney Vacation Club, Cast Member and other affinity discounts apply.
ICYMI – More Disney Springs and Downtown Disney news:
- The highly anticipated Disney Cirque du Soleil show will begin previews in March of 2020 before its official opening in April. Today, Disney shared a behind-the-scenes look at what’s gone in to developing this stunning spectacle.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving Day without the hassle of preparing a meal! Select Patina Group restaurants at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney will be serving delicious Thanksgiving-inspired meals with a gourmet flare.
- Disney+ pop-up destinations opened recently at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney giving guests a chance to learn more about Disney+ and sign up for the service.
- The new Ron Jon Surf Shop location at Disney Springs opened its doors last week, allowing a wave of guests to preview the shop.