The holiday season is in full swing at Walt Disney World, with special offerings at all four parks. There are also some special offerings around Disney Springs, including a brand new one transforming Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar into Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Beginning November 29, guests will be able to celebrate the holiday season at Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar with over-the-top decor and a limited-time menu featuring festive food and cocktails.
- The special Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar menu will include:
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle – Mushroom and Manchego cheese, arancini, herb chimichurri, chili peppers coulis and micro arugula.
- Holiday Caprese Wreath – Vine ripe tomatoes, heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze.
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs – Colored eggs with shrimp and tobiko caviar.
- Ugly “Sweeter” Bread – Cinnamon smear brioche and egg nog icing adorned with holiday light decorations.
- Jingle Bell Pops – Three dark chocolate truffles, crushed peppermint and peppermint syrup dipped in dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon Bells – Knob Creek, Fireball, Frangelico, Cinnamon simple syrup, creamer garnished with a gold sugar rim.
- Santa Hat Mojito – Bacardi, grenadine, mint leaves, simple syrup, lemon lime foam garnished with a candy cane.
- White Christmas Margarita – Rumchata, Malibu, Sauza Tequila, lime and white cranberry juices garnished with whole cranberries and a green sugar rim.
- Jock’s Holiday Nog – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, vanilla creamer, garnished with a red sugar rim.
- Jock’s Holiday Bar will be serving up festive spirts and holiday magic through January 5, 2020
ICYMI – More Disney Springs news:
- The highly anticipated Disney Cirque du Soleil show will begin previews in March of 2020 before its official opening in April. Today, Disney shared a behind-the-scenes look at what’s gone in to developing this stunning spectacle.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving Day without the hassle of preparing a meal! Select Patina Group restaurants at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney will be serving delicious Thanksgiving-inspired meals with a gourmet flare.
- Disney+ pop-up destinations opened recently at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney giving guests a chance to learn more about Disney+ and sign up for the service.
- The new Ron Jon Surf Shop location at Disney Springs opened its doors last week, allowing a wave of guests to preview the shop.