The next Disney+ exclusive film is Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made, which starts streaming on Friday, February 7th.
- Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made is a family comedy created exclusively for Disney+ which begins streaming on February 7th.
- The film was directed, co-written, and produced by Academy Award Winner Tom McCarthy (Spotlight) who co-wrote the screenplay for Disney’s Christopher Robin.
- Stephen Pastis, author of the Timmy Failure book series, co-wrote the screenplay.
- Producer Jim Whitaker’s other Disney films include A Wrinkle in Time, Pete’s Dragon, The Finest Hours, and The Odd Life of Timothy Green.
- Winslow Fegley as Timmy Failure (Disney Channel’s Fast Layne)
- Ophelia Lovibond as Patty Failure (Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Wallace Shawn as Mr. Crocus (Rex in Pixar’s Toy Story films)
- Craig Robinson as Mr. Jenkens (The Office)
- Kyle Bornheimer as Crispin (Marriage Story)
- Chloe Coleman as Molly Moskins (Big Little Lies)
- Kei as Rollo (Fresh Off the Boat)
- Ai-Chan Carrier as Corrina Corrina (The Lion Guard)
More Disney+ News:
- Disney release trailer for Diary of a Future President coming to Disney+ January 17th
- Everything coming to Disney+ in January 2020, including Pixar’s Lamp Life
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer added to Disney+, Home Alone and other titles removed
- Disney+ 2020 trailer reveals Wanda Vision moved up a year and other series premieres confirmed