When Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge first opened at Disneyland back in June, guests who decided to grab a bite to eat at Docking Bay 7 were given a themed spork to eat their meal. Sadly, after those sporks started to go missing, Disney stopped providing them. Now, guests who want to get their very own Star Wars-themed spork can purchase one in the land.
- Guests can purchase these sporks at Docking Bay 7 for $10.99.
- No discounts can be used when purchasing a spork and they are limited to one per customer.
- These metal sporks come in a special pouch with Aurebesh writing that reads “Spork” and “Property of Docking Bay 7,” in addition to a Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge logo.
ICYMI – More Stat Wars: Galaxy’s Edge news:
- Legendary composer John Williams won his 25th Grammy Award for his original composition for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out photos and videos from the opening day of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Guests visiting the land can commemorate their digital achievements in the Play Disney Parks App by collecting three brand new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge pins.
- Disneyland also recently introduced a few new galactic bites for guests to try during their visit to Batuu.